Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ow, ow, ow, ow.....feels like rigor mortis?

Oh man! Sitting at work today really did a number on me. I mean, I was stiff before...and from sleeping. But now? It's definitely a challenge to sit...and to stand up after. I'm walk-hop-waddling. Its getting worse through the day instead of better. Don't do it body! I didn't even kill you that bad :)

Hopefully it gets better before this weekend! I want to be able to go out and enjoy myself with Evan on Sunday! SO EXCITED! I haven't seen Evan since December. And that visit was too short (totally his fault too)! It's nice to have a person to hang out with who likes so many of the same things I do...right down to ordering arroz con pollo (because it's delicious, cheap, and filling!) and lemonade/iced tea :) Fingers crossed for good weather and fun times!

In the mean time...chillin' with the doggies, who are doing so much better at just being themselves with each other. Still definitely times of contention, and all out fights, but more in the style of companions now, instead of just rivals.

Apparently going out with Vanessa to a work-thingy-gathering after we pick up her car from the shop..I hope we don't stay out too late! I feel like the thing that is going to get me most unmotivated about P90X is waking up early to do it :)

I do love my sleep....

No comments: