Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 01 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X

Today is the day we begin our journey. Vanessa seems super motivated to actually do this thing out hardcore...and I am going to try and stick with it too. It will be nice to be able to physically do all the things I like to do again.

We started with the first DVD today; after pre-watching it while eating dinner last night. It was good to know what to expect. It was kind of fun and goofy and it was really nice to have someone to do it with. I hope it goes well.

There's a long way to go. This week and next week are especially going to be hard. I hope it works!

Wt: 127 after dinner, dressed
Physical Status: soooooooo weak! I can't believe how much muscle mass and strength I have lost by being totally lazy
Mental Status: so far, so good

No comments: