Monday, August 24, 2009

I tried to warn you!

I'm pretty bad at keeping a blog....still. Hehehe. Working on it I guess.

Things that have happened:
stopped P90X after both the roomie and I got sick, and then went on vacation for like, the whole month of July. We made it 6 weeks, and were looking and feeling pretty good, in my opinion :P

Summer is for fun stuffs though, I'd rather be out doing things than lifting weights. Although, it does make chillin' at the beach in a bikini more enjoyable if you are confident in how you look.

Summer's almost over! At least, for those people going back to school. I wish I was a student still, this "having a job year-round" thing gets monotonous. It is nice to have the year seperated into parts, and I miss it. Oh well, can't go back? ...or can you?

:D

No comments: